The first things I did this morning? Hmmm… Let me see.
- I thought about you. Yes, YOU. Haha.
- Your smile made me feel blessed and happy so I talked to God and thanked Him for giving me another chance at life today.
- Then I checked my phone for new messages and found none. I felt quite sad and thought that nobody thinks or cares about me.
- And so, I texted some of the people who are dear to me. I got a reply from my father. Yay!!!
- I continued reading the book I started reading last night called “Sacred Stone” by Clive Cussler.
- After an hour or so of reading, I got bored. Seeing my friend, Jade, still fast asleep and far away in Dreamland…
Uh-huh. I can be very vain and mischievous at times. Especially when I get uber bored. I was laughing at my friend the moment she finally woke up. We just might make a meme using some of the photos I’ve taken. Haha!